- 2 year Warranty
- 3 Control Circuit Options Available:
1- (M) Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical & electrical interlock incorporating the New UL325 (2010) Interface Module.
*C2 factory wiring standard (constant pressure close), B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper and Installing Micanan monitored fail safe photo-eyes (supplied) or (optional) Micanan compatible monitored fail safe electric edge
2- (E) Full Function Sman 10.0 Logic control board featuring on-board receiver with antenna, enhanced program selections to include B2, C2, D1, E2, T & TS and supplied with Micanan monitored fail safe photo-cells or (optional) Micanan monitored fail safe electric edge
*D1 factory pre-set mode of operation standard (constant pressure open & close)
3- Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical & electrical interlock.
(Not available in US or other areas where UL325 (20l0) is mandated)
C2 factory wiring standard, B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 Jumper.
Provisions for standard reversing devices.
- 24V class 2 control circuit with 40VA transformer to protect against short circuit
- External radio control terminal strip
- Low friction powder metal limit cam nuts with fully adjustable rotary type limit switch assembly
- Three button open-close-stop control station Nema·l
- Continuous duty industrial motor with external reset overload protection (single phase)or external thermal overload relay protection (3 phase)
- Heavy duty worm gear reduction in oil bath gearbox
- Motor removable without affecting limit settings
- Adjustable in-line friction clutch
- Solenoid brake standard
- 1″ permanently lubricated & sealed ball bearings on final drive shaft
- Emergency quick release disconnect for manual operation
- #41 roller chain drive on trolley rail assembly
- Trolley track for doors up to 12′ standard
- Door speed 10″ per second
- Baked on dark grey coat finish
- Shipping weight 120 Ibs (excludes rails)