- Higher head pads: can be used to suit a variety of trailer heights (available in 18” or 24”)
- Drop curtain: can be ordered for installation below the head pad to cover lower trucks
- PVC Drop curtain: are an excellent way to create a better seal for lower trucks made from low temp PVC
- Beveled pads: when trucks to be serviced are below the top of the dock door, the head pad can be beveled to keep the wood framing out of the doorway and minimize obstructions
Wear Flaps Provide Extra Protection
To maximize long term performance of your dock seal, overlapping flaps are applied at the corners of the head pad and full height of the side pads. The wear flaps will absorb the added abrasion the occurs at high wear areas. Wear flaps are available with 4″, 6″ or 8″ exposure. Available in a wide range of fabrics and colors.
Beveled pads (Top view)
You can customize your dock seal with the ideal fabric for your application from a wide range of colors and fabrics available.
- 22 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 32 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 40 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- Hi-Performance Artic Seal
- 16 oz Hi-Tear Hypalon
- 40 oz Hi-Performance Hypalon