- 100,000 lbs Static Load Capacity
- 40,000 lbs Lifting Capacity
- 38″ Ratcheting/Positioning Handle
- HeightAdjustable from 39.5″ to 51″
- Large 8″ Circular Base
- 8″ Semi-Pneumatic Rubber Tires
- Weight: 105 lbs
- Two Units Required Per Trailer
The Ratchet-Riser is an easy-to-use trailer stand that increases dock safety economically. The Ratchet-Riser can be used as a trailer stand (100,000 static load capacity), as well as a trailer jack (40,000 lbs lifting capacity). To use, simply place the positioning handle into the receptacle and ratchet the trailer stand to the required height.
The Ratchet-Riser has an adjustable height from 39.5″ to 51″. Door Doctor recommends using two Ratchet-Risers per trailer. Prevent landing gear collapse and create a safer working environment with the Ratchet -Riser.