18′ W x 18′ H
Gear driven, push-pull movement
Made of structural channels or 3 1/8″ x 1 5/8″ x 0.078″ in stainless steel.
Inner Side Guide
Polyethylene (PE-UHMW 1000); outer section 7/8” x 1 9/16”, on springs.
Side Guide Covers
In stainless steel, diameter 4″ x 0.078″, shafts in stainless steel. Shafts and flanges are welded interior and exterior of the drum.
Reinforced PVC (27 oz/sq.yd). Available in different colors and provided with stainless steel side sealing zippers (Section 5/8” x 1/2”); soft bottom edge design.
Without brake, with 4 poles, controlled by a variable speed drive. Power: 1 HP for a door surface up to 25 sq.yds; 2 HP (larger surface). Protection degree NEMA 4.
Size 50 for a motor of 1 HP and gear reduction ratio 1/7; size 63 for 2 HP.
An infrared photocell installed inside the side guide and detecting the presence of a pedestrian or a vehicle. Upon activation, it opens the door immediately and keeps it open as long as the presence is detected. Height of the photocell: 12” from the floor. (Optional: up to maximum 24” from the floor).
A bottom edge detector opens the door when it hits an obstacle during the closing cycle. This detector is positioned at the bottom part of the curtain.
Standard: single phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 460 VAC. Optional: three phase 575 VAC.
Frequency: 50-60 Hz. Fuses to be provided by the customer: 25 A for a motor of 2 HP.
All indicated dimensions are net: the additional space necessary for mounting and maintenance has to be taken into account. Reduced dimensions upon request.
- Designed for interior or exterior environment where a high degree of hygiene and frequent cleaning are required, and where exceptional sealing is needed or corrosive environments exist.
- Resists winds up to 95 MPH.
- Maximum standard dimensions 18′ x 18′.
- Operating up to 96″/sec.
- Curtain made of reinforced PVC vinyl.
- Infrared photocell in side guides.
- Soft bottom edge.
- Pneumatic bottom edge detector. Stainless steel doors suit the agricultural, food, hygienically sensitive, wash down areas or where corrosive environments exist.
- Food Industry
- Hygienically Sensitive Applications
- Wash Down Areas
- Corrosive Environments