18′ W x 18′ H
Gear driven, push-pull movement
Made of structural channels or 3 1/8″ x 1 5/8″ x 1/8″ in steel + frame cover or 3 1/8″ x 1 5/8″ x 0.078″ in stainless steel (optional).
Inner Side Guide
Polyethylene (PE-UHMW 1000); outer section 7/8” x 1 9/16” fixed at the base of structural channels with closed nuts, without springs. The design provides a tight superior seal for demanding clean room applications.
Side Guide Covers
In steel, diameter 4″ x 0.078″, shafts in steel. Shafts and flanges are welded interior and exterior of the drum.
Very resistant PVC (27 oz/sq.yd). Available in different colors and provided with side sealing zippers (Section 5/8” x 1/2”). The soft bottom edge design is completely enclosed and hermetically sealed for ease of cleaning.
Without brake, with 4 poles, controlled by a variable speed drive. Power: 2 HP. Protection degree NEMA 4.
Size 50 for a motor of 1 HP and gear reduction ratio 1/7; size 63 for 2 HP.
An infrared photocell, installed inside the frame and detecting the presence of a pedestrian or a vehicle, immediately opens the door and keeps it open as long as the presence is detected. Height of the photocell: 12” from the floor. (Optional: up to maximum 24” upon request).
A bottom edge detector opens the door when it hits an obstacle during the closing cycle. This detector is positioned at the bottom part of the curtain.
Standard: single phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 460 VAC. Optional: three phase 575 VAC.
Frequency: 50-60 Hz. Fuses to be provided by the customer: 10 A for a motor of 1 HP and 16 A for 2 HP.
All indicated dimensions are net: the space necessary for mounting and maintenance has to be provided. Reduced dimensions: upon request.
- Designed for cleanroom class operations requiring limitation in leak flow of up to 0.82 lbs per square foot per federal standard 209E.
- Maximum standard dimensions 18′ x 18′.
- Curtain made of PVC reinforced vinyl.
- Operating speed up to 96″/sec.
- Infrared photocell in side guides.
- Soft bottom edge.
- Pneumatic bottom edge detector.
- Designed for interior contamination control in the pharmaceutical, electronic, hospital, laboratory or other controlled environments.
- Controlled Environments