- Pressure treated framing resists rot (optional galvanized frame available)
- Raked head frame diverts water to sides
- Galvanized side supports support head frame
- Replaceable foam bottom pads seal gap between truck and building wall
- Yellow guide stripe ensures accurate placement of trucks
- Translucent polyethylene sheeting with UV inhibitors allows light into loading dock area
- Galvanized trim angle will not rust
- “Stop” logo on side air bag to prevent trailer from entering dock area if bag is accidentally left inflated
- Optional “Reflective Guides” ensure accurate truck placement and help to protect frame from misaligned trailers
Conventional foam pads protect against weather, but restricts access to the trailer opening.
LDC’s D550 inflatable provides full access to the rear of the trailer.
You can customize your dock seal with the ideal fabric for your application from a wide range of colors and fabrics available.
- 14 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 22 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 32 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 40 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- Hi-Performance Artic Seal
- 16 oz Hi-Tear Hypalon
- 40 oz Hi-Performance Hypalon