- PVC Drop Curtain : Low temp PVC strips can be used for non-adjustable applications to suit a variety of trucks.
- Velcro Split : A velcro split between the side pads allows the center section of the curtain to be adjusted even after the truck has docked.
- Fixed Foam Face : A 4″ thick foam pad is sewn onto the face of the fixed curtain to ensure a tighter seal.
- 1/2 Foam Face Velcro Split : The top half of the curtain has a 4″ thick fixed foam pad while the bottom of the curtain has a velcro split.
- Full Foam Face Velcro Split : This unit comes with a 4″ thick full foam face pad for a tighter seal. A velcro split allows the bottom portion of the curtain to be raised and lowered accordingly.
Wear Flaps Provide Extra Protection
To maximize long term performance of your dock seal, overlapping flaps are applied at the corners of the head pad and full height of the side pads. The wear flaps will absorb the added abrasion the occurs at high wear areas. Wear flaps are available with 4″, 6″ or 8″ exposure. Available in a wide range of fabrics and colors.
Beveled pads (Top view)
You can customize your dock seal with the ideal fabric for your application from a wide range of colors and fabrics available.
- 22 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 32 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 40 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- Hi-Performance Artic Seal
- 16 oz Hi-Tear Hypalon
- 40 oz Hi-Performance Hypalon