Cable Hold Down
Universal mechanical hold down conversion kit, for virtually all pit style dock levelers. Utilizes a proven friction hold down system that reduces cross-traffic bounce and provides instant hold at any point within the dock leveler working range.
- Easy to install into most mechanical dock levelers including high capacity models.
- Secures dock leveler firmly in position.
- Air-ride trailer compatible design.
- Maintenance requirements and total lifetime operating costs are lower – no lubrication required.
- Improves safety by eliminating dock leveler “pop-ups”.
- Smooth and quiet operation.
- Part No. – 788-037-2
- To suit 6′ and 8′ long dock levelers.
- Capacity range up to 50,000 lb.
- Shipping weight – 75 lb.
Disc Brake Hold Down
Convert your existing problematic mechanical hold-down dock leveler, trouble-free disc brake hold-down assembly. Eliminate problems associated with traditional rigid style ratchet hold-downs and the wear and tear issues that are created by air-ride trailer suspension movement.
- The hold-down system is air-ride trailer compatible.
- Maintains constant lip contact to truck/ trailer bed.
- One directional gear equals less wear on pawls provides greater longevity as only one side of the pawls are subjected to the teeth of the gear.
- Located underside of the deck, fully protected from the debris one.
- Easy access for visual inspection.
- Proven automotive disc brake technology; calipers will automatically release pressure on the hold-down to compensate for trailer movement without causing damage to the system.
- Lifting strap is rated at 6,500lb.
- Increased load contact surface, creates even wear on the brake pads and greater holding capabilities.
- Ergonomic soft-pull chain activation requiring only 3lbs of force to release the deck.
Smooth and quiet operation.
- Part No. -22-001298.
- Can be retrofitted on 6″ and 8″ long models up to 35,000lb.
- Includes complete parts assemblies / hardware and instruction manual.
- One year factory parts warranty.